Our Humanitarian Cause
Zimbabwe Muslim Youth concern extends to the humanitarian crisis and our religious obligation which always demands equal distribution of wealth amongst people. We continuously strive towards providing humanitarian assistance to our local communities in th time of need. We do Iftar and Qurban projects in partnership with different stakeholders as part of our religious obligation aiming to foster unity and uplifting the spirit of giving amongst Muslim living in Zimbabwe.
We also do food distribution n provide other different humanitarian assistance to the people of Zimbabwe faced with different myriad of challenges.
Z.M.Y.O has embarked on welfare activities covering the following areas:
- Conduct Iftar programmes during Ramadaan.
- Conduct Qurbani on behalf of those who afford and distribute it fairly to the intended beneficiaries.
- Acquire and distribute clothing and food hampers to the underprivileged and those affected by disasters.
- Support those who are sick with drugs and medical assistance.
- Support access to safe and clean water through borehole drilling.